2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song name down no matter how silly it sounds.
4. Have fun!
1. If someone says 'are you okay' you say....?
'Music is Math', Boards of Canada
'Lost', Neurosis [That one sorta works]
3. What do you look for in a guy/girl?
'Japanese Bodies', Leæther Strip [This one too]
4. How do you feel today?
'White Lips Kissed', Mew
5. What is your life's purpose?
'Supply and Demand', TRS-80 [Basically]
6. What's your motto?
'Carey', Joni Mitchell [OK, that one makes no sense]
7. What do your friends think of you?
'You Have Placed a Chill in My Heart', Eurythmics
8. What do your parents think of you?
'Disarm', Smashing Pumpkins
9. What do you think about very often?
'Animals', Talking Heads
10. What do you think about your first kiss?
'Cringe', Neurosis and Jarboe [Ow... although if this means Jarboe and neurosis was also involved, I guess that does make sense]
11. What do you think of your best friend?
'List of Takers', Scorn
12. What is your life story?
'The Carriage of the Spirits', Ennio Morricone
13. What do you want to be when you grow up?
'Army Life', Leadbelly
14. What do you think when you see the person you like?
'Stalker', Shackleton [With some, that's pretty true]
15. What will you dance to at your wedding?
'Weakener', Scorn [I don't think you can dance to this song]
16. What will they play at your funeral?
'Stay Away', Nirvana
17. What is your hobby/interest?
'Banano's Bar', Plastilina Mosh
18. What is your biggest fear?
'These Days', Susanna and the Magical Orchestra
19. What is your biggest secret?
'I'm Getting Sentimental Over You', Tommy Dorsey [Uh...]
20. What do you want right now?
'My Shadow in Vain', Gary Numan
21. What do you think of your friends?
'Where is My Love', Cat Power
22. What will you post this as?
'My Island', Paulette Williams
It seems a lot of song titles are declarations of some kind, either straight up nouns or some action verbage. So that seems to makes asking questions pretty easy as long as you expect one or the other. I'm surprised I didn't get any IDM song titles (say 'PWSteal.Ldpinch.D' or 'Li2Co3').